Saturday 19 December 2009

Gifts For Ladies

I’ve been looking for Gifts for ladies for ages and always seem to struggle. For the last couple of months I’ve been searching for different presents and gifts for ladies and unfortunately only came up with a few ideas. My Mom deserves great gifts and without having the gifts and presents she deserves I feel she won’t feel that I totally appreciate the love she has given me over the last 40 years. So you may be now asking me what gifts for ladiess we can get, and how to pick the exact one for them. Its gunna be a long chat so I suggest you get yourself a cup of coffee and sit down before we start thinking about gifts for ladies. Our ladies deserves presents and gifts, and they are often the most important person in our lives bar none. Gifts for ladies must be spot on, because if there is going to be one gifts you get; the gifts for ladies must most definitely become the most important. Let’s sit down and take some things into consideration when thinking about your gifts.

1. How much are gifts for ladies? I’ve always been one to buy presents and gifts for a small amount of people however when I do buy presents (especially my ladies gifts) I’ve always made it that extra bit more special and often money doesn’t come into the equation. They aren’t usually cheap, put it that way. I understand not all of us have highly paid jobs but do try to not think about the amount that you will spend on your gifts for ladies. If your ladies is that important to you (which she should be) then your gifts for ladies shouldn’t be a half way gifts for ladies because of your greediness. Spend a lot or at least as much as possible!

2. Where will you get your gifts for ladies? Are you the type of person to go out of your way for your gifts for ladies? Or will you just buy something that is convenient for you to get hold of. I once drove 50 miles across the country to get the best present ever. The gift for ladies was incredible; however I won’t tell you what it is, because I want you all to think about what gifts for ladies you will be getting your ladies. Go to any lengths to get the perfect gifts for ladies, don’t let the distance between you and your perfect gifts for ladies become the reason you don’t get the perfect gifts!

3. How long will you think about getting the perfect gifts for ladies? Spending 10 minutes wondering what your ladies’s gifts will be won’t help you in the slightest. You must take out significant time for you to know what you would like your gifts for ladies to be. I usually start thinking about my gifts for ladies at least a few months before I buy the gifts. To be honest there have been times in the past where I have thought of a great gifts for ladies within a short amount of time, say half an hour or so. Also other times where is has taken me ages to think of a gifts for ladies, that has been one which is pretty pathetic, just know that however long it takes for you to think about your ladies’s gift, you will be a proud son/daughter when she opens her present and gives you that gorgeous warming smile only special ladies’s can do.

4. How to present the gifts are very important, but it very much depends of the gifts for ladies its self and how special it is. It also depends on whether your ladies is expecting the beautiful gifts for ladies you brought her, or whether she is not. I always try to surprise my ladies buy telling her that something has gone wrong or I need her help or assistance only for me to reveal my ladies’s gifts to her. This must only be done only certain gifts for ladiess though. I once gave my ladies a plane ticket as a surprise she didn’t look at it and threw it in the bin thinking that had called her to throw away some rubbish for me. I can assure you that a plane ticket as a gift for ladies is not a weak one lol. Now I know to make it obvious about my gift for ladies buy wrapping it up so she definitely knows what it is, that mistake won’t be happening again anytime soon!

5. How many gifts have you given your ladies before and how important or special have your gifts for ladies been. I once had an email from a friend about his gifts for ladies, he told me that he is embarrassed because he has never got his mom a special gift in the last 4 years that he has had the money to. Although this is bad I told him this is the perfect opportunity to get gifts for ladies, because you don’t do it every year she won’t be expecting it. If you have an honest relationship with your ladies you may even tell her the reason you haven’t given her many gifts for ladies. Just always remember that it is never too late to get gifts for ladies. She won’t appreciate it more if you have never got her that special present before; to be honest it’s only going to work in your favour for when you give her the gifts for ladies! Sometimes I think I’ve given so many gifts for ladies that she doesn’t appreciate the special gifts anymore, I then rethink about the past and realise no amount of ladies’s gifts are great enough for my mom :-D

Jewellery is always sometimes that will be a good as one of your gifts for ladies; it always has special value especially when it is personalised for your special mom. The only issue is that it can often be a very not cheap gift for ladies. I can assure you that a nice gold necklace, pendant or watch may look good in your home catalogue but won’t look good on your bank account. Its sometimes and often better to save for your gifts for ladies, I mean giving you ladies her gift a few weeks or months late won’t affect the value of the gift for ladies, if any think it will enhance the experience when she looks at how nice it is, and enjoys it even more. Often I have thought about experience packs as one of my gifts for ladies, these gifts for ladies only last a day or so, but the experience will stay with your mom for life! Suggestions are those such as rally car experiences, sports car’s for the day, day pampering sessions, spa’s and other great things you can get for relatively cheap as one of your gifts for ladies. And let me tell you they are worth it. For one of my gifts for ladies I once got her a rally car for the day, however we both were in the same car learning to drive it over these crazy mud hill’s and things. That was one of my best gifts for ladies. The gifts for ladies experience’s can be some of the most exciting one’s for you and your ladies if you want. Gifts for ladies don’t have to have an aesthetic value either, gifts for ladies can be a very revealing about what you think about your ladies. Get her a gift she will truly enough and want to hold for the rest of her life, whether you gifts for ladies is a holiday she won’t forget or a pendant that she will have forever, just make sure you gifts for ladies is ultimately special and will not let anyone else get a better gift for ladies, because of course, if any deserves it she deserves it! Right? Gifts for ladies can range to things that your ladies needs as well, weather this be a new wheelchair or things that may not seem as great gifts for ladies at first but truly are because they show how much you care for her. I have people tell me they had gifts for ladies, in the form of operations, wheel chairs, and disability built houses or even just simple things. You gifts for ladies could easily be time with the woman who deserves it more than anyone! Just remember when buying you gifts for ladies that the amount you spend doesn’t necessarily mean everything. Gifts for ladies come in all shapes and sized and the gift you get is definitely up to you. You can only get your gift for ladies because it is only you that truly knows your ladies, I have faith that you ladies’s gift will be incredible and I know that you thinks she deserves it. For the last past of this post I will speak about reasons ladiess need gifts and should have them. I brought one of my first true gifts to ladies back in 1995, I saved for about 4 months to take my ladies away as one of my gifts for ladies. We went to Sri Lanka as I always knew this would be one of the best gifts for ladies ever. However She didn’t just thank me for it, she thanks me for being a great son and told me that I deserved everything in this, to think that gifts for ladies could do this moved me and make me think about the ladies – son relationship we had missed out on, gifts for ladies have now expanded as now I don’t hesitate to spend a grand or so on my ladies because she really does deserve every penny of my gifts for ladies, If it wasn’t for my ladies, I won’t have received any gifts when I was younger myself. Gifts for ladies should be the most special gifts in the world and if your gifts for ladies aren’t the most special important and great gifts in the world I think you should reconsider your existence and if wasn’t her your ladies you would be here reading this blog. Make sure all of your gifts for ladies suppress all your other special gifts in the past. She will always appreciate it and be grateful for what you give her. Make her feel special in every way, everyday. Weather you gifts for ladies cost only a few pound or dollars each, or whether your gifts for ladies cost more many than you earn in a month, please do take great care in getting the gifts for ladies time and money can buy. If any deserves gifts for ladies, I’m sure it’s you ladies right? Do something special today, it doesn’t matter what day is. Go and get a present, make sure you gifts for ladies are some of the best you have ever got her.

2 comments:

Caroljs said...

Nice post, will add you to my blog roll if you can do the same

Cassie said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to seeing your ideas.